Saturday, March 27, 2010

Let's Get It Started...


So last night I hosted my best friend, her momma and the bridesmaids.  Can I just say upfront how excited I am.  First of all we have the most fun together, we are loud, we can't stop laughing and joking around but then we all know we have each other's backs.  As we sat and hung out I couldn't help but think what an intricate thing a bridal party is.  Each and everyone having their own responsibility; a certain role to play to make the whole planning process a little less stressful.

We get each other.  And I know that's simple, but it's so true.  Each one of us bring something to the table.  Whether it's goofiness, laughter, joy, patience, seriousness, observance, or even just a shoulder to lean on.  Thank God for girls who you view as sisters, and are able to get you through the tough and crazy days...

Looking forward to all the excitement which is a wedding...I'll keep you updated about our shenanigans...

Love and Joyful Peace,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment