Friday, March 19, 2010

Shuteye...



It's official...I'm completely and utterly exhausted.

I'm convinced that being tired doesn't just have to be physically tired; but I am at my most tired when I am mentally and spiritually exhausted.  You see when all your efforts are run-down all at once it's hard to recover.

I'm running on empty; and no matter how much I may take a day off here and there, is it really a day off?  Do I really shut-off my mind to all technology, all distractions, heck even all relationships just for one day?

So I'm declaring one day next week a "ME" Day.  I'm gonna go to my favorite spot, turn-off my phone, stay there all day and answer to no one but myself.  Unless of course some emergency pops up and then you can reach me.  But time and again, a little shuteye from the world does a soul good....

...especially mine!

Love and (much needed) Peace,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment