Monday, April 26, 2010

My Prayer...



God I praise you because you created me in your own image; making me a woman capable of reflecting your love, truth, strength, goodness, wisdom and beauty.

Thank you that despite sorrow, you promised redemption and to crush our enemy.

Help me God to have a clear vision of you!  That I would prefer your will over mine.  Help me to surrender my life so that you can fulfill your purpose in creating me.

You made me for paradise-the joys I feel and taste are infinitesimal compared to those that await for me in heaven...

Help me to envision beauty so I might live with a constant awareness that you intend to restore paradise to all who belong to you...

May I surrender every sin and every sorrow to you, trusting that you will fulfill Your purpose for my life.

I love you Lord and I put my trust solely in You...

Love,
G




No comments:

Post a Comment